Whole Home Humidifiers Provide Comfort
Installing a humidifier in your home is not only beneficial to your family’s health, but also to the health of your furniture and hardwood floors. Your furniture can also benefit from the installation of a humidifier as excessive dry air can lead to cracking.
In excessively cold climates, during winters, the humidity levels can drop to as low as 5-10%, leading to skin irritation, nose and throat dryness and static electricity. Low humidity also results in dry floorboards, warping of door frames and other wooden fixtures. Static shock due to static electricity is also a concern, in an excessively dry climate.
Installing a proper sized humidifier in your home will address all these issues when you maintain the desired 35-50% humidity in your home, you will feel comfortable even at lower temperatures. It is an established fact that humidified air feels much warmer that dry air. That’s the reason why when the summer temperature reaches 28c but feels like 33c because there is much more humidity in the air.
Unionville Heating and Air Conditioning has more than 30 years of experience installing humidifiers in the Markham, Unionville, Stouffville, Uxbridge and Pickering area. Call us now for information on how we correctly size a system for your home.
Breathe Better with an Air Cleaner
Your home should always be a place where you can relax and unwind, but if you’re an allergy or asthma sufferer and the air in your house is filled with dust and other pollutants, coming home can be anything but relaxing.
If you’re concerned about the air quality in your home because of allergies or asthma, an air cleaner can be an effective way to find relief. Pet owners and smokers also enjoy the improved air quality that a properly installed air cleaner offers.
Benefits of clean air
Many different types of air filtration systems exist on the market today.
- Air cleaners eliminate extremely small particles from the air, especially when you choose one that uses a high efficiency filter media
- Air cleaners will help improve the function of heating and cooling systems, as well as improve their life expectancy, by keeping the electronic components of the furnace and the fan motor dust free.
- Air cleaners are low maintenance—simply replace the filter media once a year which we can do when you sign up for our annual service plan, or you can do it yourself.
- To learn more about the different types of air cleaners available for your application or to have one installed properly, give us a call at Unionville Heating and Air Conditioning.
- Advice is always FREE! Click here to reach a live person…… Call the President of Unionville Heating: 416-990-1535