- Interview-based programming: Your ComfortNet control asks you questions like “What time does the first person wake up in the morning?” and then programs itself based on your answers.
- On-screen HELP button: The on-board user’s manual gives you definitions and directions for every screen to ensure you are comfortable in your decision mak-ing.
- Diagnostics and alerts: With the engineered excellence of the ComfortNet Con-trol System you can now be alerted when your system is not operating as ex-pected giving you time to resolve the issue prior to loss of heating or cooling
- Precise Temperature Control: ComfortNet Controls are tested to +/- 1°F for reli-able, consistent indoor comfort.
- Time-of-Use-Scheduling: Can be set to automatically adjust the home’s ideal temperature and learn when utility prices are at their highest to help you save on energy costs.
- Service Reminders: Use your ComfortNet Control to remind you when it is time to change your filter and other services.
- Internet accessibility: Allows monitoring and adjustment of your system over your PC, smart phone or tablet. (with optional internet gateway)
- Multi-lingual options: Provides either English, Spanish or French menu lan-guages.
ComfortNet Family of Products we sell:
To receive the 10-Year Control Limited Warranty, the control must be installed in conjunction with a new furnace containing a communicating systems that is compatible with the control and, if that furnace is a Goodman brand, that furnace must have been registered on-line within 60 days of installation of the furnace.